Ang mga nilalaman ng blog na ito ay solong pag-aari ng may-akda (bukod na lang kung sinabi niyang hindi...) at mahigpit na ipinagbabawal ang pagkopya, pamimirata at paggamit ng mga ito sa ibang paraan.
Pero kung ayaw niyong papigil... bahala kayo. Meron naman tayong tinatawag na KARMA!
@ Asar ako dahil... Sira ang PC ko!!! ARGH! I knew that ancient artifact was about to give up one of these days!!! Tigang ako sa internet! DOUBLE ARGH!
@ Currently addicted to... ABS-CBN's Stained Glass. See latest post (May 05: Job hunting) for details. Ang guwapo kasi ni Dong Gun Oppa talaga!!!
@ Kras kong ilegal si... John Vladimir Manalo ng Goin' Bulilit. Need I explain kung bakit "ilegal" ang pagka-kras ko dito???
@ Latest hobby... Researching about Seoul, Korea and learning how to speak in Korean for a fan fiction I'm writing entitled "Cloudy Eyed Girl."
@ Plug lang... Michael Cruz' Official Site is now online! Check it out!
Tell us here! Join our Mike-loving crew and jam with us!
And I love you so
And I love you so The people ask me how How I've lived 'til now I tell them I don't know I guess they understand How lonely life has been But life began again The day you took my hand And yes I know, how lonely life can be The shadows follow me And the night won't set me free But I don't let the evening get me down Now that you're around me And yes I know, how lonely life can be The shadows follow me And the night won't set me free But I don't let the evening get me down Now that you're around me
magic sing!!! | an iPod! | mini mp3 player | SONY discman | 5 megapixel digicam with firewire | a new cellphone with hi-res camera | a new PC monitor and keyboard set
Beatles Album Collection | Michael Jackson's HIStory | Eraserheads Anthology | The Calling's 1st and 2nd album | a new guitar | Sugarfree's Dramachine
Angels & Demons by Dan Brown | Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom | Pugad Baboy 1-17 by Pol Medina (complete collection) | Secrets of the Code (Guide to reading The Da Vinci Code) | Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel
Will & Grace Seasons 1-7 | Queer Eye for the Straight Guy | My Boyfriend is Type B (Korea)
click on the thumbnails to view the actual pictures... you can also leave your comments!
.songs in my head.
.most abused words.
"Alam kong hindi niya kasalanang magmahal ng iba, pero sana hindi ka niya sinasaktan." - text ni Beb (02.01.05)
* Saturday, July 31 *
8 random facts about me...
(1) i'm an insomniac. >> it is abnormal for me to be asleep at around 8 or 9 in the evening because that's the time when my work just starts. don't get me wrong, i don't work in a call center... but somehow, my normal sleeping time nowadays is 2 or 3 am... no matter how sleepy i am, i just can't afford to sleep early because there's just so much work to do!!!
(2) i like rubbing my feet on slightly coarse materials. if linus van pelt has his security blanket, i have my throw-pillows! its difficult for me to sleep without my throw-pillows under my feet. parang kulang pag wala sila at hindi ko naiku-kuskos ang paa ko sa kanila. unless my bedsheet's texture is like my throw-pillows', i have hard time sleeping.
(3) i develop crushes on gay men. i don't wanna elaborate...
(4) i have diverse musical tastes. lovesongs, light rock, reggae, dance, classical... whatever the genre, i always find something i like. kaya hindi ko tuloy ma-classify ang sarili ko kung hip-hop, rocker, o soul siren ba ako. hahaha! feeling!
(5) i love love poetry. neruda is the best!!!
(6) i like the taste of Colgate toothpaste. heeheehee... sometimes i find myself eating little dabs of toothpaste... ewan ko ba... ang sarap ng lasa kasi ng mint... parang candy. hehehe. para naman akong adik.
(7) i love bananas and peanut butter. not separately, but together! talk about my weird tastes, huh? hehehe.
(8) skye is my alter-ego. for those who know me quite well, they would know that skye is a character in one of my serials. and she's also my alter-ego... not that she's too different from me, but she's more like someone i would like to be in a parallel universe. you wanna know why? read my spirit warriors series. hahaha!